Gingerbread's Aims & Objectives
Our Main Priorities & Objectives
- To prevent homelessness by providing stable and secure accommodation for vulnerable families, lone parent families and single, pregnant women in a supervised, supported and friendly atmosphere.
- To assess and monitor parenting and life-skills to help develop a personalised recovery plan.
- To provide floating support to help families sustain their tenancies, create a stable way of life and break the cycle of repeat homelessness.
- Increase confidence and low self-esteem through skills and activities.
- Build support networks for young people and promote relationships between extended family where possible.
- To promote a healthy lifestyle including benefits of healthy eating, exercise and sexual health.
- To support affected service users to overcome their drug and alcohol difficulties and live a healthy and crime free life.
To request a copy of our Annual Report, please contact our Administration Department and we will be happy to send you a copy.