Join our diverse team and experience the rewarding employee benefits of working with Gingerbread.
Night Support Worker
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Support Worker to join our highly committed team. You will provide a warm, friendly and responsive overnight service.
The main duties are:
- Reception cover
- Health and safety checks of the building
- Security of the building & monitoring of visitors
- Offering practical support to families
- Responding to emergencies and referring to other agencies
- Managing of maintenance issues
NVQ Level 2 in Security or Health and Social Care is desirable, although, successful candidates can expect to have regular training via courses and workshops to further personal development.
Salary: £16,411.72 per annum - £11,532.56 Pro Rata
Hours of Work: Average of 26 hours a week. 9.00pm – 9.00am via a shift rota, includes weekends and bank holidays. The number of shifts per week average two or three, although, cover is required for holidays and sickness.
To find out more about this vacancy, please download a copy of the Job Description. If you would like to apply for this post, please download and complete the Application Form and return it to: admin_assistant@
Alternatively, you can request an Application Form from Michaela, by calling: 01782 344740, or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 5th April 2019 Date of Interviews: To be determined
The Gingerbread Centre is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people.
Employee Key Benefits
Working for us has many benefits including:
- All our employees are paid the living wage or above
- All staff have enhanced DBS checks
- We provide Health Care Cover after 6 months employment
- We offer a contributory Pension Scheme
- We have excellent training & learning opportunities
- Good working environments, ensuring staff have access to free Tea / Coffee