I hope you all have your black tie and glam outfits sorted.
We have a great singer joining us, Michael Brookes; kindly sponsored by Commercial Networks. Michael will get us in the mood with his smooth singing style. Later in the evening the DJ Ben Scott Mortimer – sponsored by Rydale Roofing – will entertain us with his music choices.
The drinks reception starts at 7pm where you can have your photo taken in your glad rags, kindly provided by Cathy Bower photography. Although, I must warn you that Biscuit (our gingerbread man mascot) may want to join you in your photo!
While you enjoy the drinks reception and meet the other guests, look out for our entertainers Chris Talbot and Richard Unsworth who will be doing magic and balloon modelling. They will be on hand to ensure you have a fabulous night! But be warned, we may pepper the night with some touching and emotional moments too. You will be asked to take your seats at 7:30pm.
Auction & Raffle Prizes
Friends of The Gingerbread Centre have been very generous providing us with some fabulous auction and raffle prizes.
As advised by all the auction TV programs: it may be helpful for you to think about your auction bid in advance. Card payment will be available so you can bid safely for your favourite auction item without worry.
I feel I must let you know about a few of them as they would make super corporate or group prizes, or even a great family prize.
Here a just a few to tease you with for now:
- 2 x corporate tickets to a Chelsea FC home game. Donated by Distinctive People.
- 2 x tickets to Stoke City v Birmingham City – Saturday 20th October – including refreshments in the Sky Lounge and car parking. Donated by Stoke City FC.
- 18 holes of Golf for 4 people at Wychwood Park, including buggies and full English breakfast. Donated by Wychwood Park.
- A term of drama classes, and a group performance for a child aged 5 – 15. Donated by Drama School Stoke.
- Digital aerial photos of your Staffordshire business or home. Donated by Sky Cam Aerial Drone Imagery.
- Corporate Day at Glow Active, 3 hours of UV sports, including refreshments. Donated by Glow Active UK.
I look forward to welcoming you, it’s going to be a really fabulous night at the Jubilee Hall.
Stoke Town Hall
Enter opposite King Street Car Park, via the glass doors at the staff entrance. (wheelchair accessible)
King Street Car Park is now pay as you leave, and card payment accepted.
The bar closes at midnight, please arrange carriages for 12.30pm.