We're looking for a new Trustee with financial experience to join our Board
Financial Trustee Vacancy
Do you have an extensive background in Finance at a senior level?
Do you care about the future of The Gingerbread Centre and want to see it thrive?
If you’d welcome a new challenge as a Trustee, we’d welcome having a second finance-orientated colleague on our dynamic Board to provide a fresh perspective and to support to our Treasurer.
This could be a win / win situation:
- You’d be part of a Board and be in a position to influence the decision-making.
- We’d gain a new voice with specialist experience and knowledge.
Why not have a look around our website and find out more about what we do and then have a look at our Trustee Role Description.
If you like what you see, then email your CV over to us or post it to us, marked for the attention of Deborah Withington, to reach us by 25 February 2021.
What else do you need to know?
- This is an unpaid role, however we pay out-of-pocket expenses.
- Our Board meetings are currently held every three months on a weekday evening – at the moment these are happening online.
- Papers are sent out in advance, so you’d need to allow time to read them so that you could participate fully at the meetings.
- Before becoming a Trustee, you would need to confirm your eligibility by completing an Eligibility Form.
You never know, you could end up agreeing with our Chair, Ele Morrissey, who says “I decided to volunteer as a Trustee to support Gingerbread as the Charity does fantastic work locally supporting vulnerable families, to be able to influence the growth and sustainability of the Charity is hugely rewarding.”